Aham & Madhyam Pranayamas ~
1) Begin sitting with your back straight.
2) Place your hands to the front of your lower abdomen.
3) Consciously breathe into your lower abdomen, feeling the belly extend out on the inhale and contract in on the exhale.
4) Continue to breathe in and out like this for several breaths.
5) After a little while, move the hands to the abdominal sides and do the same breathing.
6) Then move to the lower back, then to the front middle of the chest, then to the rib cage sides, and finally to the mid back section.
7) Breathe conscious breaths in each of these sections.
Do this whole sequence three times.