Being the Breath ~
1) Begin sitting (or lying) with the spine straight.
2) Close the eyes and take your awareness to your breath.
3) Become very aware of the inhale and exhale.
4) Breathing through the nose, aim to breathe as slowly as you can.
5) Keep focused on you breath, and if your mind wanders, just notice it has (without judging the thoughts) and then take your awareness back to your breath once again.
6) Continue to do this for as long as you can.
If you suffer from migraine/stress/headaches – This breath you can do before, during and/or after a migraine attack.