A Cleansing Breath ~
1) Start sitting with the hands on the thighs or knees (and have a hanky handy!).
2) Inhale slowly through the nose,
3) and then exhale through the nose in quick sharp bursts, bending the body forwards as you exhale.
4) When all the breath is out of the body, inhale slowly again through the nose and with control and then exhale repeat the short exhalations out.
5) Do this up to ten rounds (one round is an inhale and exhales).
6) Sit quietly afterwards with your eyes closed and breath normally.