Sitali Breath (Cooling Breath) ~
1) Starting sitting with the legs crossed, or in lotus/half lotus.
2) Place the hands on the thighs or knees.
3) Take a few normal breaths in and out through the nose.
4) Now curl your tongue so that the sides of the tongue are rolling up and inhale into the rolled tongue. You should feel the breath over the tongue as it moves to the back of the mouth.
5) Exhale through the mouth slowly with the month now closed.
6) Inhale repeat with the tongue rolled up.
Do this for up to 12 rounds (inhale/exhale).
If you cannot roll the tongue, have the lips in a cirlcular pout instead.